Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. After a massive spending spree a couple weeks ago I made a promise to not spend money on clothes for at least a month. So far I am doing a good job at keeping this, but it is challenging me to find pieces from my closet and reinvent them. For an afternoon of wine tasting I put together this outfit, which you probably recognize from here...
Top: Target (last year)
Jeans: Buckle BKE
Shoes: Target
Watch: Christmas Gift

The button up is something I have never worn before, so I was a little skeptical it looked weird and frumpy on me. However, after spending most of the day in this outfit I felt casual and put together so it is most definitely something I will wear again.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment