Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Life Update

Holy cow... has life been busy as of late or what?!?! Like I've mentioned about a thousand times before but my best friend got married.
She is gorgeous!
I can't believe she is married!
The fiancé and I
Other than that I have been addressing invitations for my own wedding, working, trying to work out, and going to classes.  

Life is busy...sometimes I wish I could just lay on a beach somewhere and sleep in the sun and drink fruity drinks all day.


Sigh...until that happens I will just continue to day dream.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through Whispering Sweet Nothings map! Super excited to find yet another Nebraskan blogger. I feel the same way about life being crazy busy! But I'm not planning a wedding either, so I can't even imagine!

    Come over to tristanlynae.blogspot.com and introduce yourself! I'm excited to see more of what you post!

    ReplyDelete