Monday, March 19, 2012

Ten Random Things

Not that I have anyone special that reads my blog but I saw this on a couple other blogs and thought it was fun (and because I haven't blogged for two weeks and can't think of anything fun or interesting to write about:) )
Here are ten earth shattering facts that people are dying to know about me ...
1) I am the only girl...like in my whole family. Obviously I have my mom and aunts....but I was the first girl born 'into' my family in almost six generations. Needless to say, it was a big deal in my family.
2) I am getting married in a mere four and half months!!! EEEKKKKKK it seems like it was only yesterday Kane was proposing (one of the happiest days of my life)
                                                  Our first photo as an engaged couple!
3) I graduated with my B.A. in Communication Studies (I also have minors in political science and agricultural economics)
4) Along with #3, I am currently working toward my Master of Arts in Management...best decision I have ever made.
5) I am addicted to Lost. I don't have cable so I have been getting into Hulu which is allowing me to watch it from the beginning.
6) I love the lake and summer. There is nothing better than driving around the lake with the windows down and the air blowing your hair.
                                            Summer 2011
                                             Summer 2010- Friend's cabin
7) I will always be a Husker fan. I bleed Husker red through and through.

8) I daydream about all the places I want to travel. And I will someday.
9) I love making bucket lists!
                                             Fall 2010--Meet Nicholas Sparks (on my bucket list for so long!!!)
10) I have been trying to live my life to the fullest and try not to get so caught up in the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment