Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who gets sick in April ?!?!

So today I am home sick...seriously who gets sick in April? I'm crossing my fingers, hoping, and wishing that it is just my allergies getting the best of me and this day of rest will get me back up to speed. I knew something was wrong yesterday around 2 p.m. when I started to get a headache at the back of my head right above my neck (never a good sign with me)! All afternoon I started to feel worse and worse and when I get home yesterday night I got into bed at 5 p.m. and slept for about 3 hours! I woke up tried eating a little supper and went straight back to bed. Waking up this morning I still was not feeling the best so I decided to rest up.

I am spending the day sleeping (which I hardly ever do, which oddly makes me feel guilty for some reason), trying to catch up on some reading for classes, and sleeping some more. It is so hard because it looks so beautiful outside, but my head is continuing to pound!

Don't forget to check out Nebraska Wedding Day to see my post for this afternoon! I am off to try to find something to eat and take a quick nap. Happy Hump Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment