I am linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for a fun little thing called Does That Make Me Crazy? I know there are plenty of things I do that I think are completely normal but others might think I am a little crazy when I do them. Kind of like....
- Does it make me crazy if ... sometimes when I don't feel like making supper I'll just eat a can of black olives or mashed potatoes.
- Does it make me crazy if ... In the shower I have a very strict routine= Shampoo hair, rinse, conditioner, wash face, rinse conditioner, wash body. And I never stray from this routine.
- Does it make me crazy if ... I like to sing in the car only if my windows are up.
- Does it make me crazy if ... I hardly ever blow dry my hair, I hate using a blow dryer.
- Does it make me crazy if ... I don't like to go to the movie theater if the movies require a lot of thinking (I'd much rather people watch)
- Does it make me crazy if ... I hate using public bathrooms. And I hate using public bathrooms when anyone else is in there.
- Does it make me crazy if ... I don't eat popcorn with my hands. I have specific 'popcorn' bowls that are really shallow so I can just eat it out of the bowl (Weird I know, my husband hates it)
- Does it make me crazy if ... I never order meat at a restaurant and would prefer not eating meat I didn't cook myself.
These don't make me too crazy, right ? Can't wait to read what everyone else has!