Sunday, October 21, 2012

Goals for the Week

Every Sunday I try to write down a list of goals I want to accomplish for the week. Maybe writing them down and putting them out there for the world to see will help hold me more accountable.

1.) Get my house clean
2.) Not complain about work when i get home
3.) Cook supper every night this week and not eat out
4.) Complete 2 weeks worth of homework for my online class
5.) Get up at 6 a.m. to walk Lola at least 3 times this week
6.) Finish my Christmas want list for my parents and Kane
7.) Complete my 'to get' list for my Christmas shopping
8.) Finish my write up
9.) Complete my monthly budget for November
10.) Call and get auto insurance set up
11.) Finish and mail out all my wedding thank your

Hopefully I can cross each of these items of my list during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment