Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Thanks

I love Thanksgiving, it is by far my favorite holiday! Mainly because we get to spend time with family without the presents or other obligations that come with Christmas. Plus, Thanksgiving involves all my favorite foods like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and macaroni and cheese casserole...YUM!

This year I have so much to be thankful for-- my husband and our brand new marriage. We continue to grow and learn from each other daily. My family who supports me in all my life adventures. A puppy that is teaching me about unconditional love. A job that provides for my husband and I as we navigate through school. An education that is equipping me with the essentials to be the best I can be. Friends that push me to get out of my comfort zone. And last, a life that is just pretty darn amazing to live. Some days I get so overwhelmed with all the I have been blessed with in my life I could start crying! It's my goal to stop worrying about the little things and start being appreciative for all the wonderful things I have in my life.

On a lighter note...Kane surprised me with an early Christmas present..a tablet I have been lusting over for a year now!

Asus Tablet via Best Buy

I'm still learning how to use it and all the features its offer but so far I love it! It will come in so handy for school. Also, a couple weeks ago I splurged and bought myself a new camera. 

Fujifilm FinePix S4300 via Best Buy
It is so much better than my last camera (which was over 5 years old!) and the quality of photos is amazing. Below are some of the photos I've taken with it so far...
 Trying to be artsy 
 Miss Lola


 Not quite sure about her Holiday sweater
 My little nephew is so dang cute!
He also loves ripping wrapping paper and bows :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Holiday with their families and loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. nice i like this blog posts thanks for sharing hope
    you will be post more informative information here.

    ReplyDelete