Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013

It cannot possibly be the 2nd week of 2013 already....holy cow! Like so many others, this last year has flown by. I realize I am a little late jumping on this band wagon, but on NYE my husband and I sat down and wrote down some goals as a couple and individually.

Couple:
1.) Increase our savings account
2.) Take a trip together-- planning one as we speak for May, June, and August!
3.) Eat dinner together, at our table, at least 3 times a week
4.) Continue to encourage and support one another

Personal Goals:
1.) Write more (blog, freelance, etc)
2.) Become more organized!
3.) Start and end each day grateful for what I have
4.) Get into an exercise routine I can stick with
5.) Graduate with my Masters- DECEMBER 2013!!!! :)
6.) Spend more time with my family

Nothing extravagant, but this year I am focusing on taking the clutter out of my life and living simply- already off to a great start!

Any specific resolutions you have?
Excited to see what 2013 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment