Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weekend Update


I usually never say this but thank goodness it is Monday. Last week was so exhausting! Since moving up my graduation date a couple months I have been trying to get as many classes completed as I can before I start my last 4 classes of my capstone. In order to knock one out before I started a new term Tuesday I decided to take a flex term=an 8 week term completed in 6 days. Last week I worked 40 hours at my day job and spent 35 hours in class. That equals one very, very, very exhausted Dani come Saturday evening!

However, to brighten my mood two of my favorite little kids came over to hang out and we had a fun night of watching Power Rangers and goofing off. Sunday I spent all day laying around, getting caught up on chores, and going to bed before 10.

I’m so excited to get back into a regular routine of work, class, and meals every night. I have so many different things going on this week, I am so excited! Tomorrow I start my most dreaded class of the program (International Economics and Business), Wednesday a Husker basketball game with my husband, best friends, and her husband, Thursday Lola is graduating from puppy kindergarten, and one of my favorite events of the year is on Friday—Winter Ale Festival.


I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred last night....holy soreness!!! This lady knows what is up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment