Friday, November 1, 2013

Two weeks!

So I have officially two weeks left of school. I don't officially graduate until December 15th, however I present my final project on the 24th of this month and I'm done. I'm done with four hour long night classes during the week, I'm done buying textbooks, writing papers, doing tons of reading and research every night. I'm done with spending my lunch break trying to finish homework, done trying to work full time and go to school full time.

But I have to admit, I'm kind of sad. I mean--I have been a student for the past seven years. I've loved the people I've met in my program. I'm going to miss challenging myself and proving to others that I can do it. I'm not sure what I am going to do with all my free time.

I'm also going to miss nights like this.....
(disregard the face my husband is making)

Nights where we spend locked up in a study room, just sitting across from each other working on our homework. The other night when we were in here I actually got kind of sad that I wouldn't have an excuse to tag along to the law school with him after I present this project.

Wish me luck to get through these next 2 weeks with my sanity intact!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything while you finish up! And congrats - such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete